加拿大人会在哪些场合说sorry

2015/06/26 09:53:02   5575   用手机打开   作者:世贸通移民   在线咨询


移民加拿大的人,会发现当地人有很多语言习惯,新移民当然还不了解。加拿大人喜欢道歉和道谢,新移民每天几乎听到的sorry和thank you不离开,那么究竟加拿大人有没有犯了那么多的错需要道歉。基本上可以总结为,在加拿大,不小心碰到别人的,就需要说抱歉。基本就是这个节奏,我们来看看加拿大人具体会为哪些理由道歉。

1. Walking into someone 撞到别人。

2. Nearly walking into someone 差点撞到别人。

3. Being walked into 被撞到了。

4. Nearly being walked into 差点被撞到了。

5. Walking into a door 撞到门。

6. Not hearing what someone hassaid 听不见别人说什么。

7. Thinking you heard what someonesaid but being so scared of being wrong about what they said that you ask themrepeat it, just in case.有听到别人讲的话,但是害怕听错,以防万一,叫别人重复一遍。

8. Calling someone on the phone. 别人打电话时打扰到别人。

9. Answering the phone in someoneelse's presence. 当着别人面听电话。

10. Being late.迟到了。

11. Being early. 早到了。

12. Being predictably punctual. 预计会准点到。

13. Using too much milk. 放太多牛奶。

14. Not using enough milk.没放够牛奶。

15. Walking across a zebracrossing. 走过斑马线时。

16. Letting someone walk through adoorway before you. 让别人在你前面走过门口。

17. Coughing. 咳嗽时。

18. Sneezing. 打喷嚏时。

19. Swearing. 咒骂时。

20. Spilling your pint on someone. 你把啤酒洒到别人身上时。

21. When someone spills their pinton you. 当别人把啤酒洒你身上时。

22. When you pay for a packet ofchewing gum with a tenner because you don't have anything smaller. 买口香糖没散钱,要用10英镑来付款的时候。

23. When the bartender mishearsyour order. 当酒保听错了你的订单。

24. When the bartender drops yourchange as they pass it back to you, even though it's clearly their fault. 当酒保把零钱找你时,零钱掉地上了,即使这是他们的错。

25. Checking you phone.查看手机时。

26. Not replying to an email.没回复电邮时。

27. Replying to an email tooquickly. 回复电邮太快时。

28. Replying to a work email overthe weekend. 周末回复工作电邮时。

29. When offering your seat tosomeone a millisecond late. 让座慢了几秒时。

30. Not offering a drink to someonewithin the first 10 seconds of them entering your house.没在别人进入你房子10秒内给别人提供喝的。

31. Asking a shop assistant for help. 叫店员帮忙时。

32. Not having a stamp, lighter and pen on your person at all times.没有随身带邮票,打火机和笔,需要用时。

33. Paying in coins for something. 有硬币支付某些东西时。

34. Asking someone in the street for anything at all (directions, lighter etc).在大街上问别人要任何东西(譬如问路或者借打火机等等)。

35. Not having something or knowing something someone on the street asks you for. 大街上有人问你要东西,而你没有时。

36. Sending something back to thekitchen/bar if it's raw/wrong/likely to kill you. 因为某些东西是生的/送错/差点把你杀死而需要送回厨房或者酒吧时。

37. Making an early taxi driverwait until the agreed time you wanted to leave at. 让早到的的士司机等。

38. Making a joke someone else doesn't get. 开了一个别人不觉得好笑的笑话。

39. Not getting someone else'sjoke. 抓不到别人开玩笑的好笑点。

40. Someone else's baby being sick on you.别人家的孩子看你不顺眼时。


投资有风险,以上信息供参考。

分享:
更多加拿大移民信息
移民加拿大
移民评估
移民评估 资料索取 官方微信
二维码