加拿大人會在哪些場合說sorry

2015/06/26 09:53:02   2673   用手機打開   作者:世貿通移民   在線咨詢


移民加拿大的人,會發現當地人有很多語言習慣,新移民當然還不了解。加拿大人喜歡道歉和道謝,新移民每天幾乎聽到的sorry和thank you不離開,那麽究竟加拿大人有沒有犯了那麽多的錯需要道歉。基本上可以總結爲,在加拿大,不小心碰到別人的,就需要說抱歉。基本就是這個節奏,我們來看看加拿大人具體會爲哪些理由道歉。

1. Walking into someone 撞到別人。

2. Nearly walking into someone 差點撞到別人。

3. Being walked into 被撞到了。

4. Nearly being walked into 差點被撞到了。

5. Walking into a door 撞到門。

6. Not hearing what someone hassaid 聽不見別人說什麽。

7. Thinking you heard what someonesaid but being so scared of being wrong about what they said that you ask themrepeat it, just in case.有聽到別人講的話,但是害怕聽錯,以防萬一,叫別人重複一遍。

8. Calling someone on the phone. 別人打電話時打擾到別人。

9. Answering the phone in someoneelse's presence. 當著別人面聽電話。

10. Being late.遲到了。

11. Being early. 早到了。

12. Being predictably punctual. 預計會准點到。

13. Using too much milk. 放太多牛奶。

14. Not using enough milk.沒放夠牛奶。

15. Walking across a zebracrossing. 走過斑馬線時。

16. Letting someone walk through adoorway before you. 讓別人在你前面走過門口。

17. Coughing. 咳嗽時。

18. Sneezing. 打噴嚏時。

19. Swearing. 咒罵時。

20. Spilling your pint on someone. 你把啤酒灑到別人身上時。

21. When someone spills their pinton you. 當別人把啤酒灑你身上時。

22. When you pay for a packet ofchewing gum with a tenner because you don't have anything smaller. 買口香糖沒散錢,要用10英鎊來付款的時候。

23. When the bartender mishearsyour order. 當酒保聽錯了你的訂單。

24. When the bartender drops yourchange as they pass it back to you, even though it's clearly their fault. 當酒保把零錢找你時,零錢掉地上了,即使這是他們的錯。

25. Checking you phone.查看手機時。

26. Not replying to an email.沒回複電郵時。

27. Replying to an email tooquickly. 回複電郵太快時。

28. Replying to a work email overthe weekend. 周末回複工作電郵時。

29. When offering your seat tosomeone a millisecond late. 讓座慢了幾秒時。

30. Not offering a drink to someonewithin the first 10 seconds of them entering your house.沒在別人進入你房子10秒內給別人提供喝的。

31. Asking a shop assistant for help. 叫店員幫忙時。

32. Not having a stamp, lighter and pen on your person at all times.沒有隨身帶郵票,打火機和筆,需要用時。

33. Paying in coins for something. 有硬幣支付某些東西時。

34. Asking someone in the street for anything at all (directions, lighter etc).在大街上問別人要任何東西(譬如問路或者借打火機等等)。

35. Not having something or knowing something someone on the street asks you for. 大街上有人問你要東西,而你沒有時。

36. Sending something back to thekitchen/bar if it's raw/wrong/likely to kill you. 因爲某些東西是生的/送錯/差點把你殺死而需要送回廚房或者酒吧時。

37. Making an early taxi driverwait until the agreed time you wanted to leave at. 讓早到的的士司機等。

38. Making a joke someone else doesn't get. 開了一個別人不覺得好笑的笑話。

39. Not getting someone else'sjoke. 抓不到別人開玩笑的好笑點。

40. Someone else's baby being sick on you.別人家的孩子看你不順眼時。

1 2
分享:
更多加拿大移民信息
移民加拿大
移民評估 資料索取 官方微信
二維碼